Sunday, May 30, 2004

Ice cold people and Warm Kulfi

My habits are getting worse by the day,today i got up ay 1130.Not that i hate sleeping late or something stupid like that but this feels as if i'm a log.I quite love early mornings though,even late nights .
Yesterday i was determined to buy a pair of floaters(as Miss Meanie calls them),my old ones were becoming almost embarassing to people around me.And after a lot of confusion i did buy a black one,it was almost like a battle choosing between two with both of them gaining all the time.When we have to choose things,we get lost.I also had really nice pot kulfi at a place (again told by Miss Meanie ,shes telling me lots of stuff) which was really nice and is the only thing i've eaten in the past 30 hrs.I'm quite a foodie actually and good food is one thing i'll never stop eating regardless of everything else.
Raikkonen didn't finish yet again yesterday,and what was once a problem has become a crisis.I like the way that guy handles himself.Ice cold ,no emotions and ruthless.Reminds me of Mika,who i still think can stake a place in Formula one.I often think about how it'll be like driving a formula one car ,someday i just might write about how it was.
I'm listening to Enigma ,at times i feel the solitude in the music.I was once told that people who like their solitude ,love enigma.I'm not sure if i'm among them.When we sustain solitude,solitide sustains us.In music i like a lot more then enigma.
Today i have to go to this place,which i feel i should've avoided.Work parties are boring,especially if they are on an off day.But i can't really avoid this one and i hope atleast the foods good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed at the wide range of emotions to tend to experience.And theres a flow to your writing that you snap in anytime when the reader tends to get comfortable with you.are you afraid of commitment?