Saturday, May 29, 2004

What is it like...?

What is it like to be me,i'm not sure if i can actually explain that but i believe its wonderful though not at all times.People often say am a complicated person,but then i hardly bother about such stuff.I break things into smaller parts,and right now i live my life on a daily day to day basis with not many long term plans.Ambitions and plans are different,if i must add.For me many of my plans haven't worked so i just don't plan.Be it going on a vacation ,or thinking about what i'm going to be writing the next minute its all spontaneous.
Its been a usual day for me,theres nothing out of the ordinary that i manage to do in my life.I work nights so i come home and sleep till late afternoon,then spend time on my computer mostly talking to someone i'll refer to as Miss Meanie (SR) and checking out stuff.I like to read and i can spend hours reading about anything i feel like,i was just reading about Spain.The internet with all this information and Google is extremely handy.I love riding my bike and riding off anywhere i feel like.Most times i decide where i'll be going once am on the road,why take the extra pain.
I don't know of people who love to work on saturdays,but i happen to be one of them.Rather the have to work and hate it,thats where i'll fall.The days sorta windy,expecc for Bombay.Thats where i live the best city on the planet.Its time for me to leave home and go check out some stuff on the way to work.I'm a lousy shopper and it takes me seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/even months to decide on what i like.All the idle time at work should give me lots of time to fill in pages.

No comments: