Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Sunday never had a charm for me,Its a day for me when dad was gonna be home and i had to do all i can to escape him.Even Miss Meanie hates and i should try and find out why.The silver lining was the formula one and of course the football.In case you are wondering ,I (still) like Mclaren Mercedez who are having a bad seasn.Disastrous will be a more appropriate word.But i like them anyway,call it loyalty or UNCONDITIONALITY.And Manchester United rule all,August 14 thats a day i'm waiting for.Its already 5 and its not been even an hour that i've got up.I used to find it weird to get up in the middle of afternoon and act as if its morning but i've got used to it now.And i do brush because some people,mostly just one think that i don't.I'm gonna remind myself to get a can of corn.

No comments: