Saturday, May 29, 2004

White Pants,Brushing and other stuff

The weather was really nice while coming to work,which makes the feeling of going to work feel even bad.I'm not a very dedicated or loyal employee who loves to go to work but i don't hate it.Its fun at times and i don't really think its a lot of stress.Tommorow i have an off so i'll be thinking about how to spend my next two days all the time.I hope to catch the day after tommorow,it won't be a classic but its always funny to watch good ol' americans saving the world with their ingenuity .Hollywood has a special way of packagin things.They gift wrap so well at times that we forget about the gift.I like parallel and art films.I'm the sorta people who form the cult in cult movies like fight club,which is as a "cult" a movie can get.
I'm always half way through my work day,and its been ok.The usual stuff.I can't figure out one thing about this blog site,why can anyone without a id add a comment to any blog.That i believe is a serious restriction.Getting someone to actually add a comment is hard enough and asking them to make an id and then go on to add them isn't going to be very easy.
I called Miss Meanie in my break,and shes sorta fun to talk with.I was trying to elaborate what fun exactly fun meant but i don't think i can.Shes been trying to ask me to wear white pants(lol),i'm crazy but am not stupid.But shes fun to talk with.

I don't like to listen to people,its no fun in life taking a path thats been tried and tested.Let me do my own thing,let me screw things up but don't give me directions in my own life.
I just helped a 80 year old guy get the picture of his grandkids on his desktop.I even helped him scan a few more and email them to his poker buddies.Its way out of my support boundary but what the heck,its ok to do such stuff at times and its boring to get stuff about motherboards and hard drives all the time.But i have a thing for motherboards.I can't wait for Gmail to be launched,1 gb of web space.I mean soon we'll be re-phrasing the phrase nothings lasts forever atleast in the case of emails.
I'm not a geek but i love technology at times and the way it has changed our life.But i do believe at times i'd be better off being a nomad wearing no/little clothes ,hunting animals and not worrying about having to brush everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, beyond a certain point there is no return. But its the journey to that point, the roads you take, the mistakes you make, the signs you miss, the milestones you cross and the footprints you leave which make this walk upto the no-return point worthwhile!Must say, you are indeed quite thoughtful, contrary to what you think..even being impulsive is a form of expressing a certain thought process.